sabato 13 settembre 2014

Tu

Un bellissimo outtake di Dylan da Planet Waves del 1973,
finito nel dimenticatoio e oggi reinterpretato
da Jack Savoretti.

...There’s nothing ’round here to me that matters 
Except you, yeah you 
And there’s nothing to me that’s sacred 
’Cept you, yeah you 
You’re the one that reaches me 
You’re the one that I admire 
Every time we meet together 
I feel like I'm on fire 
Nothing matters to me 
And there’s nothing I desire 
’Cept you, yeah you...

 

...I’m a stranger here and no one sees me
’Cept you, yeah you 
Nothing anymore seems to please me 
’Cept you, yeah you 
Nothing hypnotizes me 
Or holds me in a spell 
Everything runs by me 
Just like water from a well 
Everybody wants my attention 
Everybody’s got something to sell 
’Cept you, yeah you... 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento