sabato 7 giugno 2014

Forsaken beauty

...she's a lone-hearted mystic and she can't carry on
 when I'm there she's all right, then she's not when I'm gone...
 

...now I've cried tonight, like I cried the night before
 and I'll feast on the highway but I'll dream about the door...

 ...her smile is contagious, I was born to love her
 but she knows that the kingdom waits so high above her...
 

...it's all about diffusion as I cry for her veil
 I don't need anybody now beside me to tell
 and it's all about formation, I'm asleep but it's not
 she's a dark-haired beauty but she don't like the spot and she calls...
   

...yeah, she's gone like a rainbow that was shining yesterday
 but she's home now beside me and I'd like her to stay.
 She's a lone forsaken beauty and she don't trust no one 
 and I wish I was beside her but I'm not there I'm gone...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento